Template City Clerk Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningAstro

GigaHeart
Staff
29 December 2018
Texas, United States Of America
We are opening applications for City Clerk! Below we have the application outlined.

Reply in this thread with your application within the deadline.
Deadline: Sunday 29th March at 12:00 CEST.

OOC:
Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Discord Name and Tag #:
Timezone:

What is your experience in Serious Roleplay, specifically CityRP?

What is your experience in Government-type Roleplay situations, both serious and semi-serious?

Why do you want to be the City Clerk?

How would you best describe the duties of this role?:

Do you understand that being whitelisted for the City Clerk role means that you will have additional responsibilities, duties, and other requirements for the roleplay?

How many hours weekly are you able to dedicate for this role on the server?

IC:
Full Name:
Employment History:

Why do you want this position?:

What skills do you have that would be helpful in this position?

Last edited by a moderator:

Barney

MegaHeart
26 December 2018
Poland
OOC:
Steam Name: [W-G] SSG.Barney PL
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25092746
Discord Name and Tag #: Barney#5403
Timezone: GMT +1

What is your experience in Serious Roleplay, specifically CityRP?: I was a member of multiple SeriousRP communities that involved gamemodes such as HL2RP, MilitaryRP, WW2RP, Black MesaRP, StalkerRP, FalloutRP and MetroRP. I have only joined once on the CityRP yet the server was deserted therefore I found it not appealing to me.

What is your experience in Government-type Roleplay situations, both serious and semi-serious?: For the past 5 years I was participating in SeriousRP server where as an Ambassador I was managing an Embassy of a foreign country and it was necessary to be involved in complex bureaucratic procedures, including complex agreements that were basis for operations and decision making.

Why do you want to be the City Clerk?: I enjoy the notion of being a government worker, since I have once worked as one myself why not to try here?

How would you best describe the duties of this role?: City clerk is a government worker responsible for public tasks and public funds, taking into account the interests of the state and the individual interests of citizens. He provides bureaucratic cohesion to the City administration and deals with procedures that might be necessary to enforce stability in the City by enacting laws that the Mayor may want to introduce and create a lawful basis for their implementiaton.

Do you understand that being whitelisted for the City Clerk role means that you will have additional responsibilities, duties, and other requirements for the roleplay?: Yes, I understand

How many hours weekly are you able to dedicate for this role on the server?: Around 6-8 hours although I might be available on discord if I could deal with the situation from there.

IC:
Full Name: Edward Morowsky
Education: Master's Degree in English Philology, Bachelor's Degree in Administration and Sociolinguistics
Employment History: Superintendent of the Property Economy section in the Land Surveying Department of the City of Yonkers, NY

Why do you want this position?: As I am a skilled government worker with previous experience in the field and I'd like to continue my career in the field.

What skills do you have that would be helpful in this position?: I am an organized and conscientious person who's capable of dealing with any bureaucratic situation that requires a dab hand.

Liam Bell

28 March 2020
OOC:
Steam Name: Infamous
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62863283
Discord Name and Tag #: Infamous_Trader#1616
Timezone: GMT

What is your experience in Serious Roleplay, specifically CityRP? I have been on multiple servers as in SantosRP and PerpHeads which I was both government officials on e.g a lawyer and then I was brought in as a judge later on as I learnt the law very quickly. I am a very serious roleplayer who makes very extreme decisions and is always willing to be the best character I can be when I am playing as my role.

What is your experience in Government-type Roleplay situations, both serious and semi-serious? I have been a government official many times before with a 4k hours on Garry's mod. I have my own handbooks from SantosRP for government court cases and tons of databases we used on there for registering gun licenses and other things such as registrations for cars and trucks and tons more DMV types of thing. Other than that I was a self-employed lawyer at first who did cases when paid and then slowly advanced into an official government attorney and was getting a very sweet paycheck from the government when I passed all of my BAR exams.

Why do you want to be the City Clerk? I would like to be a city clerk as I would like to actually do something with a good paycheck and actually become something in the county. I have good experience as this role and I am willing to dedicate my time and effort into this role and be able to manage any events that come in my way.

How would you best describe the duties of this role?: Mainly the best way to describe this role is that as a City Clerk we manage a lot of things from individuals and the county in general. We do public things for the people of the county as in helping the laws of the landed which have been instated by the current mayor of the county. Also, we manage things such as public record and the election process and we also attend the city council meetings to find out what is best for our city and how to make things go forward.

Do you understand that being whitelisted for the City Clerk role means that you will have additional responsibilities, duties, and other requirements for the roleplay? Yes, I understand.

How many hours weekly are you able to dedicate for this role on the server? I would say around 8 - 9 hours depending on my working hours if I am not working then I would say more between 10 - 12 most likely as I am very active when I am not working.

IC:
Full Name: Liam Bell
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Master's Degree in English.
Employment History: Police Captain in New York Police Department, then became a full BAR Certified self-employed attorney.

Why do you want this position?: I would like this position so that I am able to find a better way for the city and the people within this city. I want to make a change one day and work my way up in the government council and make our city something outstanding.

What skills do you have that would be helpful in this position? Like I have said I have experience in this positions before and I have great time management skills and administration skills in hand and willing to improve and learn more things on everyday life while I work as this role. I am a very well presented guy who is willing to do anything for this position and I will do my very best to accomplish my role as a City Clerk and work my way up.

Mtsmall

TerraHeart
Community Manager
10 July 2018
United Kingdom
@Barney Congratulations, you are accepted.

@Liam Bell You might want to rewrite aspects of your IC section as at age 24 it is doubtful you will be BAR Certified & have been a Police Captain. Once that is done, it will be reviewed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.